To be eligible, third-country undergraduate and master students as well as doctoral and post-doctoral candidates, refered as "third-country students":
1. Must be a national of one of the third countries covered by the relevant lot;
2. Must have not resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries;
3. For target group 1 (TGI): students need to be registered at one of the third-country HEIs within the partnership. Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution;
4. For target group 2 (TGII): students need either to be registered in a HEI (not included in the partnership) of the third country concerned by the lot or having obtained a university degree or equivalent by an institution of these third countries. They will need to justify how this study period abroad will benefit them (and their direct socio-economical environment) and include letters of support in their individual application;
5. For target group 3 (TGIII): students need to be nationals of one of the third countries concerned by the lot and be part of the vulnerable target groups. see more: http://www.eurasia2.cz/news/new-rules-for-target-group-3/
6. Must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTATIVE STAFF
In order to be eligible, academic and administrative staff hereafter referred as "staff":
1. Must be a national of one of the eligible countries;
2. Must work in or be associated to an HEI within the partnership;
3. The mobility assignments must be based on partnership agreements between the members of the partnership;
4. The home and host universities and the individual staff must agree on the programme of lectures to be delivered by the visiting staff, on the research activities or on the type of training to be followed;
5. The mobility may constitute a post-per-post exchange or a one-way visitor flow to or from a third country.
An impartial and transparent selection process is guaranteed by evaluating all applications according to a pre-defined evaluation grid. This evaluation grid focuses on Evidence of Academic Achievements, Transcripts of Records, Language proficiency, CV, Motivation Letter and (in case of PhD and PostDoc mobility) a Research Proposal describing in detail the topics that the candidate wants to work on at the host university. The application rules are the same at all partner institutions. The selection criteria are available to all applicants as part of the Application Information Package.
The sending university uploads all applications and a ranked list of candidates to the online-intranet-platform accessible to all project partners. After interviews carried out with all applicants by representatives of the co-ordinating university and the EU partners, the project co-ordinator matches the applicants with the host universities.